Structured settlements and annuities are guarantees that you will receive a specified payment amount at pre-defined intervals for a set period of time. But what happens when you need access to cash right away and you can’t wait for the payments to arrive in the future? There are a lot of unexpected financial situations that can emerge, and having the ability to generate cash quickly can help you stay out of financial trouble. Fortunately if you have a structured settlement or annuity, you can turn that into cash right away with structured settlement & annuity financing through Prime Resource Capital.
A Safety Net
There are a lot of reasons that you might want to have a lump sum of cash right now rather than waiting for your future payments, such as:
- Paying off unexpected bills or reducing debt
- Sending someone to college
- Getting money to start a business
- Responding to changing financial situations
Prime Resource Capital now offers an innovative financing solution that allows you to take the promise of future payments and turn it into cash today. You can sell all of your payments from a structured settlement or annuity, some of your payments, or even sell a portion of your future payments—the exact details of your settlement will be unique to your situation and your financial needs.
Benefits of Selling Annuities or Structured Settlements
There are many benefits that Prime Resource Capital can offer if you want to sell one of these financial vehicles, including:
- Instant access to liquid cash for any unexpected expense
- Customizable options that fit your needs for selling annuities
- Ability to cash out an annuity you inherited
- Prepare your assets to be transferred to heirs
- Avoid charges and fees that result from surrendering when you have these agreements
Give us a call today so we can advise you on your options, and have as much of the following information available as possible when you call:
- Date the first payment was made
- Date of the final guaranteed payment
- How much you get with each payment
- How often you expect payments (annually, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- The insurance company that provided the annuity or settlement
- Your policy number, if available
We can help you figure out the best way to turn your settlement or annuity into cash today. Call us to find out more.